Thursday, March 7, 2019

Weekend



On Friday I went to the warehouse and I saw my uncle there because he works there and when I go to the warehouse with my aunty since my uncle works at the warehouse I get stuff lower prices and then we went to the surf shop and got some other things And Dad brought a new bike and he went for a test ride on it and I was chasing him.

On Sunday I went to kids day. There were 101 activities and I done a lot of them one of them was a clown one where you had to throw the ball at a target and someone went underneath the bucket and I got them then I went under the bucket and I got wet as well. There was apple bobbing and I done it I got the apple in the bucket and out with my mouth.

Karen had a stand It was for her work and they had a lot of people come into their stand. I went in zorbs they were like inflatable balls and you ran inside of them and you moved I went against Rylee and I saw James William Vanessa Jack R Page Rider and a lot of other people from our school.

I won a free movie ticket for the movies And my sister won 9 things and I only won the movie ticket. There was a merry go round and I got stuck in a boat because I was too big. Zooper cars motorbikes and fire trucks that you got to ride on and there was a fire truck in the middle of the field. You could make your own cookies as well with icing.

There was also a haunted house and it was pitch black I went in and you had to try and get to the other side I walked into the wall heaps of times. There was also a 5D truck we watched a video and the things would pop out and stuff with spray you there were also scary ones. After kids day I went to stumpers and had some chips and a milkshake then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.